Cold and Flu Fighting Turmeric Gummies
Blast cold, flu, and inflammation with these easy-to-make DIY turmeric gummies!
- ½ cup steamed carrots
- 1 cup natural orange juice
- ½ cup hot water
- ¼ cup quality natural gelatin
- 2 tablespoons golden paste (find the golden paste recipe here)
- You’ll also need to have silicone moulds or a coconut oil greased glass dish for pouring your mixture into.
- Combine the orange juice, carrots, and golden paste together until smooth in the blender.
- Pour into a small saucepan and quickly whisk the ¼ cup gelatine and a ¼ cup of the orange juice mixture. Follow with the hot water, again whisking quickly. As soon as that is dissolved add the remaining orange juice mixture and whisk until combined.
- Continue whisking in the saucepan over low heat until the mixture is very smooth. Just a moment or two. It is not necessary to do this step, but I do find it helps to give the gummies a smoother texture.
- Pour the liquid into your silicone moulds or coconut oil greased glass dish. Set the tray in the refrigerator, they should set in about 1 hour. Store in an airtight container. These will keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or you can freeze them.