Golden Milk Coconut Bark
Prep: 5 min Cook: 5 min Total: 40 min
Original Author | jessiskitchen
Recipe type: Vegan Friendly
Golden Milk Spice Blend
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup unsalted tahini
- ¾ cup coconut butter
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp cacao nibs
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- Line small baking pan with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine all of the golden milk spices in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Heat a small pot over medium heat and fill with an Inch or two of water. Place glass bowl on top of the pot to use as a double boiler.
- Add the coconut butter, tahini, coconut oil and maple. Stir frequently as all the oils melt.
- Once it is melted and combined add the golden milk spice blend and whisk to combine. Remove from the heat and stir in the cacao nibs, pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes.
- Pour the mixture on the baking pan and use a spatula to spread the bark evenly. It should be about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place the bark in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until completely set.
- Remove and break the bark in to pieces and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.