Prep: 3 mins Make time: 2 min Total time: 5 mins
Golden Milkshakes are smooth, creamy, and refreshing, and they’re loaded with anti-inflammatory turmeric and other health-boosting spices.
Original Recipe: Rachel | bakerita
Recipe type: Vegan
- 2 cups Non-dairy milk of choice
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1-3 tbsp maple syrup or raw honey to taste
- For a thicker milkshake, pour your non-dairy milk into an ice cube tray and let freeze before blending. Alternatively, you can add a few ice cubes to your shake to help thicken it up.
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients, starting with just one tablespoon of sweetener. Blend until smooth and add more sweetener to taste.
- Pour into two glasses and serve immediately, preferably with coconut whipped cream on top!