Mango & Turmeric Coconut Yoghurt
Prep: 10 min Set: 2 hours Total: 2.10 hours
Original Author |delicious
Recipe type: Vegan
- 3 mangoes, peeled, flesh chopped
- 1kg dairy-free coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbs ground turmeric, plus extra to serve
- ¼ cup (60ml) maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Whiz the mango in a blender until smooth. Place mango in a bowl with all remaining ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Transfer the mixture into a shallow container and freeze for 2 hours or until frozen at edges.
- Remove from freezer and beat with electric beaters. Return to container and refreeze. Repeat the process until a soft serve consistency).
- Spoon soft serve into a piping bag, fitted with a 2cm nozzle, and pipe into four 375ml glasses. Scatter with a little extra turmeric and serve immediately.