Turmeric-Ginger Tonic w/ Hemp Seeds
Prep: 10 min Total: 10 min
Original Author |bonappetit
- 1 piece peeled ginger, coarsely chopped
- 1 piece peeled turmeric, coarsely chopped, or ½ tsp dried turmeric
- Handful spinach
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp black peppercorns
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Soda water (for serving)
- Thyme sprigs (for serving; optional)
- Blend ginger, turmeric, spinach, honey, lime juice, black peppercorns, and 3 cups water in a blender until smooth. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a large bowl.
- Stir in hemp seeds and let sit for around 8–10 minutes.
- Divide tonic among ice-filled glasses. Top off with soda water and garnish with thyme sprigs, if desired