Turmeric Power Bars
Prep: 5 min Cook: 45 min Total: 50 min
Original Author | onegreenplanet
Recipe Type: Diary, Gluten & Sugar Free
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp flaxseeds, ground or broken
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup walnuts chopped
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ cup goji berries
- 1 ½ cup gluten-free oats
- Preheat the oven to 150°C. In a bowl, mash the banana and mix it with the peanut butter, flaxseeds, chia seeds, turmeric, and cinnamon.
- Once that has been mixed well, chop the walnuts (or other nuts) and add the remaining ingredients.
- Line a tray with a piece of baking paper and fill it with the mixture. Flatten it and at this point, you can cut them into your desired shapes. Bake them for about 45-50 minutes (just make sure the top doesn’t burn). When you take them out of the oven, place them on a cooling rack to completely cool.
- After they have cooled down completely, store them in an airtight container.