Turmeric Roasted Carrots
Prep: 5 mins Cook time: 45 mins Total time: 50 mins
Original Author: The Mediterranean dish
Recipe type: Vegan
Cuisine: Side Dish
- 1.5kg whole carrots, peeled
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Salt and pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- Fresh dill or parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Arrange the peeled carrots in a single layer on a large lightly-oiled baking sheet.
- Add 2-3 tbsp olive oil. Add the spices, salt and pepper, and minced garlic. Toss to combine.
- Bake in the 200 degrees C heated-oven for 40-45 minutes or until the carrots are fork-tender and caramelized or browned in some parts.
- Remove from the oven. Arrange on a serving platter and add the lime juice and fresh dill or parsley for garnish. Enjoy!