Turmeric Super Booster
Prep: 5 mins Make time: 1 min Total time: 6 mins
Original Recipe: S. Castellano | With Food + Love
Recipe type: Drink
Cuisine: Health Booster
Serves: 1 cup
- 2 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 6 tablespoons raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 3 – 4 tablespoons local raw honey
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Whisk your turmeric in a small mixing bowl or grind lightly with a mortar and pestle to loosen clumps, and smooth into a fine powder.
- Next add in the apple cider vinegar, honey, lemon juice and zest and pepper. Stir until smooth.
- Consume as a warm tonic, by mixing 1 tablespoon with a large mug of warm water. Or on top of toast or as a baked good topping. Add a tablespoon or two into your green juice or blend it into your smoothie.