5-ingredient Lemon Turmeric Quinoa
|Prep / Cook / Total||2 / 15 / 17min|
|Recipe type||Vegan Friendly|
- 3 cups cooked quinoa (from 1 cup uncooked)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Juice and zest of ½ a lemon (about 1 tbsp juice, 1 tsp zest)
- 1 ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ – ½ tsp salt
- optional add-ins:
- chopped green onions
- thai basil
- ground black pepper
- cashews, etc.
- Cook quinoa until light and fluffy, about 10 – 15 minutes
- Allow the quinoa to cool until it’s warm to the touch, then stir in the remaining ingredients. Taste and adjust salt as needed.
- If using, stir in add-ins and serve with your favourite dish!