Paleo Tortilla Chips
|Prep / Cook / Total||5 / 5 / 10min|
- 1 cup coconut milk, full-fat
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup tapioca flour
- ½ tsp salt, adjust to taste
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- Pre-heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Combine the almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut milk, salt and turmeric together in a bowl and mix until it becomes a batter.
- Add ¼ cup worth of batter onto the pan.
- After about a minute flip the flatbread and cook for another minute or until both sides are mostly firm, then place the bread onto a baking paper lined tray.
- Repeat until the batter is done.
- Using scissors, cut the tortillas into small triangles and spread them out on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 200°C for 10-12 minutes or until the tortilla chips are crispy.