Marine Collagen Peptides Plus
Vitamin C, Turmeric and Rutin
Each 25 ml serving contains:
• 20.82g Bio-fermented base
• 10g Glycerol
• 2500mg Vitamin C
• 1500mg Marine collagen
• 500mg Turmeric concentrate
• 500mg Citrus bioflavonoids
• 500mg Rutoside
• 500mg Trusil orange
• 2mg Black pepper
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: 25ml per day. May be diluted with water, fruit or vegetable juice.
The demand for marine collagen over bovine collagen has been overwhelming. After the success of our plant-based collagen, we got right to work to bring you an advanced unique formula that could deliver exceptional benefits. Each ingredient was chosen for a specific reason, but also, each ingredient was chosen to work with the other in synergy.
There are 3 main types of collagen in the body. Type 1, Type 2, and Type 3. Marine collagen contains Type 1 and 2. Bovine Collagen contains Type 1 and 3. So your diet preferences will ultimately dictate the type of collagen you choose.
We have chosen a sustainably sourced marine collagen on a bio-fermented base of green tea and papaya leaf base providing lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium multi-strain probiotics.
Marine collagen is a hydrolysed collagen and contains 8 of the 9 essential amino acids. (Hydrolysed is simply a reference to the process of breaking down the units of the collagen peptides)
The benefits of Hydrolysed Marine Collagen
Stimulates normal collagen formation for the maintenance of healthy skin
Support skin firmness
Contributes to elastin production
Supports skin hydration
Reduces the appearance of fine line and wrinkles
Unless you have been living under a rock for the past 10 years you will know the benefits of having friendly bacteria in your gut. Our bio-fermented base contains lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium multi-strain probiotics. If you want to learn more, we have a good article for you to read here.
Most people when they hear vitamin C, think of it as something to take during the winter to keep colds and flu at bay. And, yes that is right, but did you know that taking vitamin C on a daily basis also does all of this?
- Vitamin C contributes to iron absorption from food
- Vitamin C is necessary for normal connective tissue structure and function
- Vitamin C supports collagen and elasticity in the skin and other connective tissues
- Vitamin C is necessary for normal blood vessel structure and function
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant to protects against free radicals
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation
- Vitamin C contributes to better energy and metabolism
- Vitamin C supports immune system function
- Vitamin C helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
Rutin is a bioflavonoid or plant pigment that is found in foods like buckwheat, apples, figs, asparagus, onion, citrus fruit, and different types of teas. It has powerful antioxidant properties and anti-inflammatory properties and it has been included in more than 130 registered therapeutic medicinal preparations.
Turmeric contains a polyphenol called Curcumin and in the plant world, it is the nutrient that is responsible for protecting against solar radiation, fungal disease and other kinds of damage.
Curcumin has been shown to suppress many molecules known to play major roles in inflammation such as immune system proteins known as cytokines. This is why turmeric has become a number go to when looking for natural therapies relating to inflammation and joint pain.
Benefits of Turmeric
1. Relief of Stiff Joints and Muscles
2. Improved Digestion
3. High anti-oxidant properties
4. Natural Anti-Inflammatory
5. Anti-Viral Properties
6. Anti-Bacterial Properties