Our seeds are 100% Australian grown and organic. We DO NOT mix in imported seeds to keep the cost down. We support Australian growers, their farms and their families.
Throughout the ever-changing SUPERFOOD popularity contest, H3mp Seeds have remained steadfast due to their vast nutritional properties. For such a tiny seed, this one packs a punch! H3mp Seeds have a perfectly natural blend of easily digested proteins, essential fats (Omega 3, 6 & 9), Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), antioxidants, amino acids, fibre, iron, zinc, vitamin B1, 2 & 6, vitamin D, vitamin E, calcium, magnesium, sulphur, copper, potassium, phosphorus, and enzymes!
- Plant-based source of Omegas & Protein.
- Contain more Omega 3 and 6 than other sources.
- Provide GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) which isn’t found in Fish, Flax, Soy, Chia or Sacha Inchi.
- Provide the B Vitamins, Minerals and Amino Acids necessary for utilisation of Omega oils.
- Naturally rich in Gamma Tocopherol, the most potent form of Vitamin E
H3mp Seeds are so versatile and can be added to pretty much any meal. We have a wide range of sweet and savoury, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and drink recipes for all levels of culinary skill.
H3mp grown in Australia is governed by our laws and regulations which ensures quality. Imported h3mp seeds are likely to be sterilised at customs when they are entering Australia, which may have a significant effect on the nutritional, therapeutic and health benefits.